ALAS20 will distinguish participating organizations and professionals that promote excellence in the public disclosure of best practices in sustainable development, corporate governance, investor relations, and responsible investment into fourteen categories according to the terms of reference established.
Family companies, companies with stock exchange presence, unlisted companies, and other organizations interested in the promotion of sustainable development can participate.
In addition, Asset Management Institutions, Investment Managers, Pension Funds Managers, General Funds Managers, Investment Funds Managers, Family Offices, and other Institutional Investors interested in promoting sustainable development may participate.
ALAS20´s Categories are:
- Leading Institution in Responsible Investment
- Leading Institution in Corporate Governance
- Leading Institution in Sustainability Research
- CEO of Leading Institution in Responsible Investment
- Board Member of Leading Institution in Responsible Investment
- ALAS20 Institution
- Grand Prix ALAS20 Institution