The category ALAS20 Institution is the most important category to which an institutional investor in ALAS20 can aspire at a national level in Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru, since only one organization in each of these countries is granted this award. This Institution should demonstrate leadership, consistency, and excellence in publicly disclosing information about its responsible investment, sustainability research, and corporate governance practices.
The institution selected as the Institution ALAS20 category winner, is determined by the Jury of ALAS20 in each country, through a process that can only be accessed by institutional investors who have obtained the first, second or third place in the following categories:
- Leading Institution in Responsible Investment
- Leading Institution in Corporate Governance
- Leading Institution in Sustainability Research
The winners of the following categories are not considered in the category Institution ALAS20:
- CEO of Leading Institution in Responsible Investment
- Board Member of Leading Institution in Responsible Investment